On Sat, 2018-10-20 at 11:17 -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> Jonathan Dieter wrote:

> > > For aarch64, libatomic comes from the gcc-libraries source
> > > package,
> > > which I believe only exists to provide runtime support for
> > > devtoolset.
> > > It does not have libatomic.so, only libatomic.so.1 and
> > > .so.1.2.0.  You
> > > probably need to use devtoolset gcc to actually build+link it.
> > > (Were those SCLs ever enabled for EPEL?)
>
> They were enabled in koji for EPEL-7.  (In mock, they are
> enabled for EPEL-6 as well.)
>
> > Ok, thanks for the explanation.  Unless there's an easy
> > BuildRequires I
> > can add, I think I'll just leave duperemove out of EPEL.
>
> An example of using devtoolset in a spec file is here:
>
>   http://smoogespace.blogspot.com/2018/03/using-red-hat-developer-too
> lset-dts-in.html
>
> I don't know if that will work out easily for your situation
> or not.

Hi,

I had checked mock-core-config [1] , which are in use in copr (I guess)
and can't enable developer tools .
But on koji runs well , can you review this ? please .

I could build azureus [4] on koji [2] which need eclipse-swt , but not
on copr `Error: No Package found for rh-eclipse46-eclipse-swt >= 3.5`
Unfortunately I didn't have much time to dig it ...

Many thanks,

[1]
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/mock/pull/222
[2]