Noted and thanks.

--
Bojan

-------- Original Message --------
From: Orion Poplawski <or...@nwra.com>
Sent: 1 November 2018 1:17:11 pm AEDT
To: Development discussions related to Fedora <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org>,
Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject: Re: Latest RHEL7 release v Xorg

On 10/31/2018 04:13 PM, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> With RHEL 7.6 out, a new version of Xorg has been delivered, which made
> xorgxrdp package that I maintain binary incompatible. Given that build
> overrides are not possible with EPEL (AFAIK), could someone with enough
> privileges please update the build environment for rhel7.
>
> Thanks,

First off, EPEL development questions should go to epel-devel.  Second,
buildroot overrides are possible, but I don't think you need one.
RHEL7.6 has been imported into the epel7 buildroots so you just need to
rebuild your package - unless there are other dependencies that need to
get rebuilt first.

--
Orion Poplawski
Manager of NWRA Technical Systems          720-772-5637