2010/8/11 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johan...@gmail.com>:
>  On 08/11/2010 10:32 AM, Rudolf Kastl wrote:
>> 2010/8/11 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"<johan...@gmail.com>:
>>> On 08/11/2010 09:02 AM, Rudolf Kastl wrote:
>>>
>>> instead of trying to workaround the problem i actually tried to check
>>> if a clean install of latest package would work properly with this
>>> result:
>>>
>>> Installing     : systemd-units-5-2.fc15.x86_64
>>>
>>> This is far from being the latest packages ( the latest being 7.1 which is
>>> in update ) and I do belive the bug you encountered got fixed in 6.1 and
>>> with selinux-policy 3.8.8-10 which also is in update.
>> wrong:
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=10477
>>
>> the newer versions have only been built for f14 not rawhide.
>
> Given that this thread was for rawhide/F14 ( not rawhide/F15 ) and

rawhide/f14 is pretty much interpretable as rawhide and/or f14 too...
and i am on the devel not any test or other list.

> everyone's being more or less pretty much focused on F14 at this point
> dont be surprised rawhide being pretty much in an unusable state.

i still expect the latest software to be available in rawhide atleast
at the same time as in some branches, using rawhide longer than fedora
exists because of that reason. for me it doesent make sense to report
bugs for old software components... the alternative wouldnt be to use
some branch but to build the system myself.

> I pinged Lennart and ask him to build the latest systemd for F15 untill
> then I guess you have to replace the systemd packages with the ones in
> F14 and exclude systemd for updates until the builds for F15 hit koji.

i can build the software myself or exchange the init system ... the
current state is still broken. thanks for pinging.

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl