On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 10:14 AM Panu Matilainen <pmati...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 11/13/18 10:24 PM, Igor Gnatenko wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 8:49 PM Randy Barlow
> > <bowlofe...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> >> This was not approved - there was a -1 vote and so it was planned to be
> >> discussed in the next meeting.
> >
> > I commented the ticket, but I will copy my response here: there was no
> > single -1 within a week after opening a ticket so to my knowledge the
> > ticket was approved.
>
> Which is why you need to wait until the actual decision has been stated
> in the ticket.

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fesco/#_ticket_policy says
"""
Once a ticket has a formal proposal offered, FESCo members have one
week to either vote for or against it or else propose the ticket for
the next weekly meeting agenda. At the end of that one week, if the
proposal has gained at least three "for" votes and no "against" votes,
it is approved. Any "against" votes mean that it goes onto the next
meeting agenda. If the week passes and the required number of votes
have not been met, the proposal is extended by one further week and
the minimum requirement becomes a single positive "for" vote. This is
intended to ensure that proposals do not languish.
"""

* The ticket had formal proposal offered (means that FESCo members can vote)
* 6 FESCo members voted +1 within a week (which means that there were
at least three "for" votes and no "against" votes)

Considering 2 points above -- I can read that it is approved. Waiting
for anyone to put note that it is approved is nice, but not must. If
the policy is somehow different from what I have read, please update
docs.fp.o and announce it.