On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 07:14:50AM -0600, Justin Forbes wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 7:47 AM Dan Horák <d...@danny.cz> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 14:28:46 +0100
> > Igor Gnatenko <ignatenkobr...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Does anybody know why?
> > >
> > > Last kernel available there is 2 weeks old.
> > >
> > > https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/rawhide-kernel-nodebug/x86_64/
> >
> > I've already pinged #fedora-kernel few days ago, but let's notify the
> > kernel list too.
> >
> Between Plumbers conference and some vacation, I was not around to
> keep it updated, it should get rc4 today and remain on track.

First a basic question: How do I tell if an installed kernel is a
"debug" or "nodebug" kernel?  I think it should be made more clear in
the %description or the release field or something like that.

Anyway it seems like Rawhide isn't getting new nodebug kernels.

- Latest nodebug kernel:
  kernel-4.20.0-0.rc1.git4.2.fc30.x86_64.rpm
  (https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/rawhide-kernel-nodebug/x86_64/)

- Latest Rawhide kernel:
  kernel-4.20.0-0.rc5.git2.1.fc30
  (https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=8)

I suppose the Rawhide kernels are debug kernels since there is a
recent changelog message ("- Reenable debugging options.")  but I
can't tell for sure.

Rich.