Unfortunately, this list still contains many packages that were already
retired eons ago. (The information that the packages are retired must have
been lost for some reason during the migration to Pagure or during a Pagure
upgrade.) E.g., kdelibs4 was renamed to kdelibs years ago. (It might make
sense to rename it back now that we have KF5, but that is a different
story.) So it is hard to find the packages that are really affected.

I guess all the "orphan 71 weeks ago" packages are suspicious, though those
are probably all the packages that were orphaned or retired before the
Pagure migration, so some of them might have been just orphaned and not
retired.

        Kevin Kofler