On 12/23/18 7:20 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On 12/23/18 3:37 AM, Till Hofmann wrote:
>>

>> On 12/21/18 4:03 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>>> There is currently a problem with the networking of various systems in
>>> our Phoenix data-center which houses most of our build systems. The
>>> problem has knocked off most of our x86_64 build systems and several
>>> of our aarch64/arm systems. Builds will take longer to process during
>>> this time and may queue up for the remaining builders.
>>>
>>> There is currently no ETA for when recovery will happen but due to end
>>> of the year schedules, it will not happen until early January. If
>>> things worsen we will see what escalation paths or changes can be
>>> done.
>>>

>> Not sure if this is related, but COPR repositories seem to be
>> inaccessible. I filed https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/7460
>> (I hope this is the right place for the issue)
>
> Nope, unrelated completely... you can file copr tickets there, but we
> don't maintain copr. Since it was just a unresponsive node this time I
> was able to bring it back up

Thanks for fixing it so quickly!

> but if it was anything more complex you
> would need to let the copr folks know, probibly at:
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Copr
>
> I realize this is all confusing and hopefully we can come up with a
> better way for people to know where to report things for which service
> and what to expect. It's not an easy problem however. ;(

OK, I was actually wondering exactly that, I remembered that COPR is
maintained/run by someone else. But on the Fedora Infrastructure Status
page [1], there is also a COPR status, and the link for outages directly
leads to the fedora-infrastructure tracker, that's why I thought that's
the right place. I guess it may already help if the status page linked
to the right trackers for each component?

Is status.fp.o still actually used? There is at least one commit from
April 2017 that still hasn't been deployed.

Kind regards,
Till

[1] https://status.fedoraproject.org/