> - Now that I've mentioned it, maybe we should add something like "fedpkg
> fas-login"? Personally I've put "alias koji-init='kinit
> my-fas-acco...@my-domain.org'" in my .bashrc, because looking up how to solve
> the "koji says I'm unauthenticated" error got boring after the third time.

Mine is called fedinit :)

I think fedpkg login would be enough since to my knowledge FAS is
always the authority (except for rhbz). Even better, when tools like
koji are invoked via fedpkg the latter could take care of checking
whether you have a valid kerberos ticket (or whatever it is that
kerberos works with) and kinit for you when it's not the case.

Dridi

Dridi