Almost all packages (see the list at the very end of this mail), that
needed a rebuild for the change [1] have been rebuilt and are linking
against `libcrypt.so.2` now.

Before and during the rebuild I've applied small patches to several
packages to fixup unrelated FTBFS.

The cockpit and community-mysql packages were rebuilt with testsuites
temporarily disabled, as they were FTBFS with testsuite even before
starting the rebuilds for the change in libxcrypt for other reasons.

The mesos and trafficserver packages are FTBFS since Fedora 25 and have
NOT been rebuilt successfully as expected.

Please test your package *BEFORE* the mass-rebuild in about two weeks
from today and report problems / bugs related to this change on Bugzilla
against the libxcrypt package of the Fedora component.  Your bug should
also block rhbz# 1666033, so I can track everything much easier in one
place.

Björn aka besser82

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/FullyRemoveDeprecatedAndUnsafeFunctionsFromLibcrypt