On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 11:36:22AM -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> Upstream ispc updated to 1.10.0.  Unfortunately, the build failed with
> broken clang++ compiler according to koji
> (https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=32150411)
>
> Can someone investigate the issue? This package is needed by embree, a
> dependency for both Blender, luxcorerender and Yafaray.
>
> Thanks
>
> Luya

Hi Luya,

Clang does not support the -fstack-clash-protection flag. We used to silently
ignore that flag but it's no longer the case.
Why are you using clang to compile the package? The safe step is to use gcc, ot
if clang is needed, to strip -fstack-clash-protection
from the flags passed to clang, but that's not future-proof (clang may end up
supporting that flag).

Hope it helps,

Serge