With enormous thanks to Denis Arnaud for doing the actual boost.spec
rebase, we're ready to update Boost in rawhide, for this change:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/F30Boost169

As always, this changes the soname of every libboost_*.so library, so
we'll be rebuilding all the packages that link to Boost libs. These
rebuilds will happen on the f30-boost side tag, and once they're all
done everything will move to the main f30 target all at once.

IF YOU MAINTAIN A PACKAGE THAT DEPENDS ON BOOST and need to rebuild it
in the next few days, please get in touch so we can coordinate. It's
better to avoid me doing a rebuild in the f30-boost side tag, then
somebody else doing another rebuild in the main f30 target, and then
me having to do another build in the side tag! If you'd rather I don't
rebuild your package (e.g. so you can finish an update and then build
it yourself) please get in touch.

I've done local builds of most of them, and 130+ build OK. Any that
fail I'll create bugzilla FTBFS reports for.

I expect the following to fail, because they link to
libboost_python.so and that has changed to libboost_python27.so, so
unless they have build-system logic to already detect that change
(which might exist in some build systems already, I guess), they'll
need a fix:

avogadro
condor
dmlite