> On 18 Feb 2019, at 18:08, Kevin Fenzi <ke...@scrye.com> wrote:
>
> On 2/15/19 5:56 AM, Barry Scott wrote:
>>

>>> On 13 Feb 2019, at 13:52, Stephen Gallagher <sgall...@redhat.com> wrote:

>>> No one seems to be jumping at taking this over, so I'm probably going
>>> to move towards retiring this package before F30 Beta Freeze. It's
>>> currently only used by three packages that I can find:
>>

>> Just heard about this. I'm the author of pysvn.
>>
>> I'd be willing to maintain the fedora package of
>> pysvn. What do you need me to do?
>>
>> I am an active user and developer on Fedora and I create and maintain
>> a numbers of RPMs in my work and personal projects.
>>
>> Barry
>
> Hey Barry. Contact me off list and I can help you get setup.
>
> You will need a fas account ( https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts )
> and take a look at

I already have a fas account username: barryascott

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers>

I have a bugzilla account under ba...@barrys-emacs.org
<mailto:ba...@barrys-emacs.org> and can se
the fas login.

> but of course since the package already exists a lot of this will be
> short circuted.

I can start by doing the work to update pysvn to the latest version
using the instruction in the Wiki.

It might be the weekend before I have time to do this.

Do you need to add me to the "fedora packager group"
or do I use the fedpkg clone -a until my first commit is reviewed to
make sure I keep up the standards?

> Thanks so much for taking this on!

No problem.

Barry