On 2/20/19 5:19 PM, Sérgio Basto wrote:
On Wed, 2019-02-20 at 11:46 +0100, Dridi Boukelmoune wrote:
No, that was a bad joke from my end, what I need is proper apt in
Fedora to use sbuild.

If you also do the review-request for apt [1] it would be great
dh-python also welcomed :) [2]
The problem is apt is in use by apt-rpm and was not retired yet , we
need use another name , my propose is apt-debian .

Just FWIW, the fact that apt-rpm is still in Fedora is against the direct recommendation of the last upstream maintainer (as in, me).

It's been dead for ten years and is totally useless in todays Fedora with rich dependencies and all. Short of somebody stepping up to revive the upstream project, the only responsible action would be retiring it.

        - Panu -