On 2/20/19 12:08 PM, Kaleb Keithley wrote:
> I'm trying to build Ceph again for f31 after the branching.
>
> It built before the branching, eight days ago.
>
> The x86_64[1] part of number two below got further than either of the two
> examples below before I killed it. I'm guessing it would have finished
> successfully if I had let it. I have another running now to confirm.
>
> But I'm getting strange errors on s390x.
>
> One, e.g. (
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/6799/32926799/build.log)
>
> BUILDSTDERR: {standard input}: Assembler messages:
> BUILDSTDERR: {standard input}:464309: Warning: end of file not at end
> of a line; newline inserted
> BUILDSTDERR: {standard input}:465519: Error: invalid operands (*UND*
> and .gcc_except_table sections) for `-'
> BUILDSTDERR: c++: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus
> BUILDSTDERR: compilation terminated.
>
> An earlier one
> (https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/3857/32923857/build.log)
>
> BUILDSTDERR: {standard input}: Error: .size expression for
> _ZNSt8_Rb_treeINSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEESt4pairIKS5_16StringConstraintESt10_Select1stIS9_ESt4lessIS5_ESaIS9_EE7_M_copyINSF_20_Reuse_or_alloc_nodeEEEPSt13_Rb_tree_nodeIS9_EPKSJ_PSt18_Rb_tree_node_baseRT_
> does not evaluate to a constant
> BUILDSTDERR: c++: fatal error: Killed signal terminated program cc1plus
> BUILDSTDERR: compilation terminated.
>
> Bad disk? Out of disk space? Any thoughts?

Nope and nope. ;)

I did fix 2 (related) issues this morning however:

The f31 tag didn't specify that mock was supposed to use the old chroot,
not the new systemd-nspawn one. Related to that, some of the s390x
builders had thousands of old machines in machinectl list. I cleared all
those out.

So, please try another build now and if it still fails, we can look
again. Hopefully it's fixed by the above.

kevin