On 2019-02-23 1:48 p.m., Christoph Junghans wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 10:31 PM Luya Tshimbalanga > <l...@fedoraproject.org>
> wrote: >> >> Upstream ISPC [0] will need a
dockerfile to reproduce the failure to >> build ispc package in
Fedora[1][2]. Unfortunately, I know very little >> about the Docker
functionality so I will need assistance to do so. > You can do an rpm
build from a spec file within docker with a > dockerfile like this: >
FROM fedora:rawhide > RUN dnf install -y spectool git rpm-build
dnf-plugins-core > RUN git clone
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/ispc.git > WORKDIR ispc > RUN
spectool -g ispc.spec > RUN dnf builddep -y ispc.spec > RUN rpmbuild
-D"_sourcedir ${PWD}" -D"_srcrpmdir ${PWD}" -ba ispc.spec > (you might
need to point git to clone the right spec file.) > > Christoph
Done. Thank you Christoph.

Luya