Hi,

Somebody fix me if I'm wrong but as far as I know Python Zanata
client has never been an official client of Zanata. It has always
been just community supported. The official client RPM package is
called zanata-client, its main command line tool is /usr/bin/zanata-cli,
and it is written in Java. This may be the proper solution for you
instead of the Python client. But both the official Zanata client and
whole Zanata have been... not really officially abandoned but just all
original developers no longer work on this.

There was a discussion recently that maybe Zanata should be totally
dropped and replaced with Weblate. Sorry for no links, I'm too tired
to find them now.

Now looking at your email address which says "@redhat.com" I think
that it should be me asking you about the future of Zanata because
it seems that the decisions have been made inside your company rather
than by the outer community.

HTH. Regards,

Rafal