Hi,
I am curious whether we can move our repo files from
  /etc/yum.repos.d
  /etc/distro.repos.d

In Fedora 31 we are going to wipe away last left overs of YUM, so it really
does not have sense to keep `yum.repos.d`.

DNF for ages parse config files from:
  {"/etc/yum.repos.d", "/etc/yum/repos.d", "/etc/distro.repos.d"}
Therefore the move of repo files does not require any change in DNF. It should
be just change in fedora-repos.
If anyone put his private repos to /etc/yum.repos.d then DNF will parse it too.
From DNF point of view, the files can be
split randomly across all those directories.

Of course, that directory is mentioned everywhere in documentation and it will
take ages to change it as it is written
everywhere. But the other option is to stuck with yum.repos.d forever.

Is there anything which can block this move?

Miroslav