On Mon, 2019-03-25 at 12:59 +0100, Dridi Boukelmoune wrote:
> And since RPM appears to be configurable for the
> default interpreter, have it use /usr/bin/bash by default.

TBH, it seems to me reasonable that we just do this.

If our position is that we actually expect Fedora package scriptlets to
be executed by bash and don't think it's a problem if they don't work
when executed by some other shell, why not this make this clear and
explicit in this way instead of having the default be sh, but then tell
people sh must be bash?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey