On 3/27/19 8:04 AM, Lubomír Sedlář wrote:
> Jerry James píše v St 27. 03. 2019 v 08:17 -0600:
>> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 1:17 AM Miroslav Suchý <msu...@redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Hmmm, it would be nice if we can send ABRT reports from crashes,
>>> which happens during a build.
>>
>> Or a button I can push somewhere that downloads the contents of
>> /builddir/build/BUILD as a tarball, for a given architecture, after a
>> failed build.  Or even some way of replicating *exactly* the koji
>> build environment on my local machine.
>
> There's an app for that (well, a Koji plugin):
> https://docs.pagure.org/koji/plugins/#save-failed-tree-plugin
>
> Sadly, it does not seem to be enabled:
>
> $ koji save-failed-tree 33751726
> * The save_failed_tree plugin appears to not be installed on the koji
> hub.  Please contact the administrator.

Huh, didn't know about that plugin. It does sound handy... we can look
into enabling it. Of course you would need to run it before koji cleans
up the buildroot, but still could be of help.

I filed
https://pagure.io/releng/issue/8243
to consider enabling this.

Do note that if you coordinate with #fedora-releng we can try and
manually get you the core or whatever you need from the build. Just let
us know what you need and when the build is happening. Of course that
doesn't scale, but for infrequent requests it's acceptable. :)

kevin