Robert,

I'd like to see clarity on the guidelines for golang applications as
opposed to golang libraries.  It seems to assume from the start that
it's talking about libraries, based on the package naming requirement.
In the "Bundled or de-bundled" section I see mention of "golang projects"
and I suppose that's the name given to what I'm talking about.  It's
hard to tell how much of the guidelines apply to a golang project.

Dave
(singularity package owner)