Dear Kevin Kofler,

You may wish to check out my Youtube videos at
http://www.youtube.com/user/enmingteo for my Xen pv-ops Dom0 kernels and
also VGA passthrough which were implemented in my Fedora 11 x86_64 home
multimedia desktop tower system (at the time of this writing, there are
20 uploaded videos in my Youtube account).

You may also wish to read my open letter for details on how I managed to
get Xen pv-ops dom0 kernels installed into Fedora 11 (extremely
technical). You will have to dig through my postings at the Xen-devel
mailing list from July 2009 to November 2009.

Please click the following internet link for my open letter.

http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007693.html

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Facebook account:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2010-August/380213.html