On 4/9/19 9:27 AM, Antonio Trande wrote:
> On 08/04/19 19:45, Paulo César Pereira de Andrade wrote:
>> Em seg, 8 de abr de 2019 às 10:09, Antonio Trande
>> <anto.tra...@gmail.com> escreveu:
>>>
>>> Hi all.
>>
>>   Hi,
>>
>>   Just a guess that it was the same issue as for me a few days ago. But it
>> might
>> be something else, like an offline server for some reason.
>>
>>   I did not do much work on Fedora for some time, then, when uploading
>> a new source I was getting all kinds of errors.
>>    Eventually fixing some .rpmsav andor .rpmorig files,
>
> ??
>
>> plus using rdns = false
>> in /etc/krb5.conf fixed the issue.
>>   For other possible issues check
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Kerberos
>>

> The line 'rdns = false' is already in '/etc/krb5.conf'.
>
>>> I can't upload source archive of new package 'smoldyn'
>>>

> I tried to download the source archive again but i'm not able to import
> the 'smoldyn' srpm by fedpkg.

We have had at least 3 reports of this today...
(upload causing 408 error).

Can any of you folks seeing this:

Run this script:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/tWt5LBT13-~d22wBpo38uQ/raw

and send me the output?

Also, if you could check and see if anything updated on your systems
since the last time it worked and what os/version you are running that
could be of help.

if the above script works, that points to a fedpkg/rpkg problem.
If it doesn't hopefully it will give us enough info to track it down.

Finally, I'll remind folks that for issues like these if you file a
ticket we will likely notice sooner and get the right people looking at
it than if you post to the list.

thanks!

kevin