I've just submitted nodejs-10.15.3-1 into Bodhi and buildroot
overrides for F29 and F30 (it was built for Rawhide last night).

This new build provides two new subpackages:
 * `nodejs-libs` provides libnode.so which is ABI-compatible with
libv8_libbase.so.6 and libv8_libplatform.so.6, for which it provides
compatibility symlinks.
* `v8-devel` provides the appropriate C headers to build against v8 as libnode.

Thank you very much to Elliot Sales de Andrade who did most of the
work to make this happen. This should now make it possible to build
and provide R-V8 for Fedora.

For right now, we're only providing v8-devel from the Node.js 10.x
release. Once Node.js 12.x is released at the end of the month, I will
probably package that up and make it the default for Fedora 31 (as
well as providing a modular version for F29 and F30).