On 19. 05. 19 16:44, Brian (bex) Exelbierd wrote:
On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 2:23 PM Robert-André Mauchin <zebo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

golang(github.com/jacobsa/ogletest) is only needed for tests by oglemock. So
you just need to bootstrap oglemock with tests disabled then build ogletest
then rebuild oglemock unboostrapped.

Thank you for the quick reply!

This makes sense, and I had a feeling this would be the case.

I appreciate the spec files you sent in your second email.

I am not seeing a document that explains how I submit the entire app
for build/update.

I know I can do `fedpkg build` in the various repos, but how do I get
them to all see each other?

You do build + wait + build + wait + build.

Use this for waiting:

$ koji wait-repo f31-build --build=foo-1.1.1-1.fc31

--
Miro Hrončok