On Thursday, May 30, 2019, 1:04:24 AM CDT, Samuel Sieb <sam...@sieb.net>
wrote:

 On 5/29/19 10:52 PM, Globe Trotter via devel wrote:
>> Thanks again! I do have these lines in my fedora-live-base.ks also (that
>> is being called by fedora-live-shunya-30.ks).
>>

>> # add fedora user with no passwd
>> action "Adding live user" useradd \$USERADDARGS -c "Live System User"
>> liveuser
>> passwd -d liveuser > /dev/null
>> usermod -aG wheel liveuser > /dev/null

> Then if you don't have any other lines to set the password,  then there
> should not be a password on that account.

Thanks! I posted the kickstart file earlier, but I have no other lines  to set
the password, but I still get prompted for a password.
So I was wondering if I can explicitly set the password so that I know what to
type when it asks for one.

I did not have a problem with this in F29. I was not asked for the password.
Something changed with regard to permissions in F30 and I am trying to find out
what/or how to set the password.
Many thanks again!