On 6/19/19 1:51 PM, Aleš Matěj wrote:

At this point, the drpm library is the only blocker for zstd payloads,
since createrepo_c needs to be able to handle zstd drpms.

I looked into the drpm library and I should be able to add the zstd support
(and make sure it works with createrepo_c)

Working on it now.

FWIW, as drpm links to librpm anyway, it should be possible for drpm to just use the file API from rpm to gain support for everything that rpm does instead of duplicating the effort for all the compression types.

If there's something broken or missing that prevents this from working, we could always address that...

        - Panu -