https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=__open__&bug_status=__closed__&classification=Fedora&email1=puntogil%40libero.it&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&product=Fedora&query_format=advanced

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/5UMM5NHS2SR3PCUFLIJGHVZTJQAL722W/

> [2]:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/EJMYWJ7VILI4RSOUG2R74WJUUT2PTSVD/

Please proceed with the unresponsive maintainer process. By my own
reckoning, he's been AWOL since at least 2017 -- Since then I've been using
my provenpackager powers to keep the packages of his that I need updated.

--
Mat Booth
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora