Hi,

> By following the process, all of your packages will get orphaned.
> If that is your desire, shall we do it directly?

That part, please don't :)

The reason why I'm encouraging people to become co-maintainers is
because I won't be unavailable forever, but longer than the orphan
grace period. If we do that they will be retired before I come back
and since I actively use most of the packages I maintain I'd rather
not go through a re-review.

Maybe I'm underestimating my availability, and maybe I will manage to
handle ACL requests myself...

My most active package is already co-maintained by Jens Peterson, and
if it weren't for a handful of Python packages I'd say most of the
time the rest is only touched for mass rebuilds and occasional
(straightforward) upstream releases. I do carry some patches, most (if
not all) of them were upstreamed and what's left is pending a release
upstream. Low maintenance these days...

What is certain is that I won't have time to proverbially sit down (on
my standing desk) and track bugs down, either as a reporter or as a
maintainer. Same thing for my stalled review requests I was hoping to
get done much sooner.

Dridi