On Sun, 2019-08-11 at 12:55 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > I'm not sure what else you would like me to do here...
>
> How about changing the Bodhi rules to allow stable pushes 7 days after
> update submission rather than 7 days after the push to testing actually
> happens? That would make things much more predictable for maintainers and
> not hold them accountable for delays in infrastructure that are none of
> their fault.

It's not really about "accountability", it's simply: we can only really
assume the package is being tested once it makes it to the repo. Yes
you can pull it out sooner manually or using bodhi CLI, but very few
people do that. The intent of the rule is "we want people to have 7
days to test out the update and make sure it's OK".
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey