On Fri, 2019-08-23 at 14:54 -0300, Gerald B. Cox wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 1:49 PM Adam Williamson <adamw...@fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
>
> > > bodhi is not yet enabled for fedora 31.
> > >
> > > According to the schedule, that's supposed to happen on 2019-08-29:
> > > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/31/Schedule
> >
> > And just to be clear - that means you don't *need* to create an update.
> > Your build just gets tagged into f31 automatically.
> >

> I'm a bit confused.  The master build went to F32 (rawhide).  So I then
> built for F31, F30 and F29.  Now F32 build is showing a status of "Stable"
> in bodhi, F29 and F30 are showing "testing".  So you're saying that
> automagically F31 will appear in bodhi as "stable"?

It won't appear in Bodhi at all, but it will get the koji tag 'f31' and
so appear in Fedora 31 composes.

This is how Rawhide and Branched-pre-Bodhi-enablement *always* worked -
it just feels a bit odd now because we have the gating stuff enabled
for Rawhide, but it wasn't set up for the short time between Branch
point and Bodhi enablement for the branch; so right now Rawhide is
working the 'new' way with auto-created Bodhi updates, but F31 is
working the 'old' way with no Bodhi at all.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey