I noticed that one of my nodejs packages is broken in Koschei at the
moment due to some broken deps:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/koschei/package/nodejs-qtdatastream?

Looking into this, it seems some of the pieces of nodejs-grunt were
FTBFS and got retired. I'm currently working on fixing the FTBFSes and
would like to take them over.

To start, I've submitted a releng ticket requesting nodejs-dateformat.
(This seems to have been FTFBS due to a failing unit test, but
otherwise is perfectly fine).

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/nodejs-dateformat
https://pagure.io/releng/issue/8694

Other possible packages which I might want to unretire include:

* https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/nodejs-grunt-contrib-nodeunit
* https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/nodejs-grunt-legacy-util

These packages were all retired well within the 8-week grace period,
so re-reviews should not be required. Still, the policy requires an
announcement on this list, so here it is. :)

Cheers,
Ben Rosser