On 27.08.2019 18:14, Björn Persson wrote:
> If it could come from anywhere, then we must assume that it's malicious.
> You executed untrusted code. It's already past your firewall. Game over,
> you're infected. You're closing the stable door after the horse has
> bolted.

Any application can run backdoor or proxy on your machine with disabled
firewall. Everyone from the Internet can connect it.

If the firewall is enabled and all ports are closed, hacker cannot
access your system. They will need to bypass firewall first and this is
much more difficult.

--
Sincerely,
  Vitaly Zaitsev (vit...@easycoding.org)