* Neal Gompa:

> Well, technically, the correct thing to do would be for Mock to
> support downloading bootstrap images to speed up bootstrap. These
> images could be regularly produced by Fedora infrastructure and made
> available on the mirror network for all targets we support as a
> project. They'd be useful for COPR too, as then it can permanently
> switch to bootstrap mode.

I don't think this could work because there too many different
buildroots nowadays, and building and storing the bootstrap images would
take too much resources.

And if build images are the future, perhaps podman integration is the
answer.  Although the image distribution protocol is probably the worst
part of Docker.

Thanks,
Florian