----- Original Message -----

Providing some imaginary numbers and anecdotes as facts doesn't really help the
"I am right, you are wrong" style of debating that is on going for some time in
this thread. No, Fedora hasn't failed to recognize something, it's a community
project. If noone is interested enough to step up and help with the effort, the
work will never be done, simple as that.

--
Regards,

Charalampos Stratakis
Software Engineer