On 15. 09. 19 18:27, Sérgio Basto wrote:
On Sun, 2019-09-15 at 10:12 +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:
On 14. 09. 19 22:51, Sérgio Basto wrote:
I am the upstream maintainer of python-MultipartPostHandler2 , do
we
really need it on Python 3 ? or in Python3 we can do http POST(s)
with
Multipart using core libraries ? Just curiosity

No, I don't think we need it on Python 3 at all.

And about 2nd question ? how in Python 3 we replace Http Multipart Post
?

requests?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12385179/how-to-send-a-multipart-form-data-with-requests-in-python

I used this python-MultipartPostHandler2 for mass uploading photos and
still working flawless. If we knows how we replace it , it should be
wrote on retirement commit . IHMO

There is no retirement.

--
Miro Hrončok