On 29/09/19 16:24 -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> I wrote:
>> I'm planning to push asciidoctor-2.0.10 to rawhide in the
>> next few days.
>
> This has now been built and should show up in the next
> rawhide compose.

Tried rebuilding booth to see if there will be any differences in the
generated man pages (utilizing asciidoctor), and my observations are:

* no angle brackets around what looks like a hyperlink

* sanitized e-mail address rendering (previously, they'd be doubled
  when already enclosed in angle brackets)

So far so good, except for:

* broken "verbatim code lacking explicit literal block markup" rendering

"visual" (as in actually viewing the man page) diff:

-       ticket="manual-ticket"
-           mode = manual
+       ticket="manual-ticket" [...] mode = manual [...]

I rather account this to a broken source file (there are still some
pre-existing bits, such as spurious underlining, that are to be cleaned
up regardless of the Asciidoctor version); this is to resolve that:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/booth/pull/78

--
Jan (Poki)