Thanks Neal. It's better last week so I work from my bed (I've been so lucky
to catch new sickness day after my last email...sigh. at least I do not have
any better entertainment program after almost 2w in bed than playing with
code on saturday).

I rebased mercurial to version 5.1.2. today in rawhide and I am going to open
PR for Py2 & Py3 versions of mercurial, so things will get better drive.

I resolved the last most obvious problems I knew about. There are still
obvious issues around mercurial for Py3, but mercurial for Py2 should be
working as it is and it should be ok to fix stuf around mercurial for Py3
over time.

I expect that bash-completions and similar stuff will not be so needed to have
installed for mercurial-python3. But in case of need, it should not be so
hard to deliver these later.

It's possible that I screw something with latest changes I did, so any help
is welcomed. I will start new thread for mercurial to let the other know
that something happens.

Anyway, we will need to create bunch of fesco tickets for all needed python2
rpms. And obviously we will need unretire python-ipaddress component. I am
curious how many rpms we will need to take to like-maintain because
of missing python3 port of mercurial.

I am going to sleep. I will look at it again during day.

The PR: https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/mercurial/pull-request/5