On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 5:51 PM Geoffrey Marr <gm...@redhat.com> wrote:

> I would also like to throw my name in the pot for FOSDEM; it would be a great
> time to share and promote the Fedora Amateur Radio Sig that has been recently
> getting a makeover. I'd be glad to help with setup/tear-down as well.

Awesome! FOSDEM booth would benefit from people which specialize in
certain topics, not just being Fedora generalists.

Do you have some ideas how we can highlight this? Print additional
handouts, which explain what Radio SIG is doing, maybe posters,
something to put on a table? There is still time to make a request for
Design SIG to help with that.

--
Aleksandra Fedorova
bookwar