> I think retrace service is running on RHEL 7.7 server and since we have zstd
> rpms in Fedora 31 [0], it won't work. I don't know what's the ETA for fix, I
> can ask on Tuesday, if there is any update on this issue.

It's a problem on RHEL-8 too then.

> Until then, you'll probably have to generate stack traces locally :/

Well we should probably disable the retrace and default to local on
the releases that it's a problem because it's not exactly fast and if
it's going to fail every time it's not exactly a fantastic experience
for the user, same goes if we don't support the architecture if it's
not supported for retrace.

Peter