> OTOH I would like to not be bothered with the EPEL branch requests.
> There used to be a way to state that I don't mind people creating EPEL
> branches for my packages, because I personally don't care. I am aware
> about option to do so.

Yes, but when that happened the person requesting the branch would be
made the owner of it and get assigned the bugs etc, it was one of the
many pieces of useful functionality that were never added to pagure
when it took over from the pkgdb stuff. Now they can request a branch
but they have no responsibility and can just run and dump everything.