Hi list,

I've fbeen a bit afk wrt fedora devel (due to responsibilities in life) - I
somehow completely missed toe F31 release, and I'm starting to pick up
again now.

I've noticed that nodejs-archiver has been orphaned, and is not included in
F31, breaking my package (notepadqq) completely.

I'm wondering what the way to go forward with this is - I can include the
source in my package, but that's something I'd rather not do.

I can take a peek at nodejs-archiver, but I'm not a nodejs person so
probably far from a good candidate to take up maintainership on that
package.

Kind regards,

Jan