Hi,

recently I took thunderbird-enigmail to fix some CVEs + unbreak the package.
With the help of two Fedora users I updated the package + improved the spec
file (I hope :-).

Now I wanted to push out an update but taskotron complains:

> dist.rpmdeplint FAILED for thunderbird-enigmail-2.1.3-4.fc29
>
> results:
> - arch: armhfp
>   checkname: dist.rpmdeplint
>   item: thunderbird-enigmail-2.1.3-4.fc29
>   outcome: FAILED
>   scenario: armhfp
>   type: koji_build
>
> conflicting requests: nothing provides thunderbird >= 68.0 needed by
thunderbird-enigmail-2.1.3-4.fc29.noarch

While thunderbird-enigmail is a noarch package it requires thunderbird which
is not available on all platforms.

Thunderbird excludes the following architectures:
> # Disabled arm due to rhbz#1658940
> ExcludeArch: armv7hl
>
> # Disabled due to https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/7581
> ExcludeArch: s390x

So my idea was just to mirror that in the thunderbird-enigmail spec file but
that leads to the taskotron error above.
(I did not find anything in enigmail's spec file which explains how to deal
with that situation or why it was no issue previously.)

How can I resolve this issue? Can I ignore the error?

thank you
Felix