Thank you for the clarification, Pierre! I meant to do that yesterday, but
I got sidetracked. =)

The upgrade went well this morning and all jobs appear to be running
smoothly. We will make the change to fedora-messaging sometime next week,
most likely on either Monday or Tuesday. Once we've setup a time for it,
I'll reply back here with the chosen time.

Thanks!

-Jim