On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 5:14 AM Fabio Valentini <decatho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> PS: Feel free to browse the data in the linked pagure repo. I'm
> regenerating it daily with the latest state of all fedora branches. If
> somebody is interested in getting notified about any of their packages
> getting broken deps (for example, in -testing, before things get
> broken in stable), I can work out some kind of automatic (opt-in)
> notification system :)

This turned up a problem in the gap-pkg-polenta package, which I wish
I had known about sooner.  So, yes, I am interested in some kind of
notification.  I miss the old days when the broken deps report was
part of the Rawhide compose email.  Is there any chance of bringing
that back?  It was very useful.

The report lists the mscore package, which surprised me, since I just
built it a few days ago.  It says:

- mscore (src):
    o pkgconfig(Qt5WebEngine)

There is no problem installing 'pkgconfig(Qt5WebEngine)' in mock on my
machine.  From the spec file:

%ifarch %{qt5_qtwebengine_arches}
BuildRequires: pkgconfig(Qt5WebEngine)
%endif

I suspect the check was run on a machine with an architecture not in
qt5_qtwebengine_arches.  In that case, this is a false positive.  Do
you have some way of telling when a BuildRequires is inside an %ifarch
or %ifnarch block?

Thanks for running this report, Fabio.
--
Jerry James