On 12/4/19 12:11 PM, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> On 04. 12. 19 11:28, Fabio Valentini wrote:
>> Doesn't the new "Take" button at
>> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/eclipse-avr work, so we don't have
>> to bother releng anymore?
>> It's at the bottom of the left navigation area.
>
> I have updated the instructions:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Orphaned_package_that_need_new_maintainers#Claiming_Ownership_of_an_Orphaned_Package

Well, I need a little bit more on this page. This page is for
maintainers only... What would be the procedure for a non-maintainer to
ask/help for unretirement of a package. It would be nice if the page
could have some links for that...

I'm mostly interested in two packages at this time:
- the first one is liblsl which has been retired fairly recently
(november 2019). It seems that the maintainer has been unresponsive. As
I need this package,  and as it seems that the project is still active,
I refreshed the spec to build the new 1.13 release (the beta 13
actually). This release seems much  more simpler to do than the former
one (less patch).
- the second one is itpp which has been retired quite some time ago.

I need the two and have update the specs I obtained from fedpkg. Is
there a way (not too complicated) for me to give back that work to the
community and to help in the "un-retiration" of these two packages ???

        Theo.