On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 15:49:57 +0100
Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:
> python-fluidity-sm                orphan        3 weeks ago
> python-invoke                     orphan        3 weeks ago
> python-lexicon                    orphan        3 weeks ago

I took python-invoke as it's a recently-added dependency of
python-paramiko, which I co-maintain. It has dependencies on
python-fluidity-sm and python-lexicon which I'd rather not take but
will do if necessary.

As there seems to be a lot of packages that depend on these three, if
anyone wants to take them as a group, I'll happily hand over
python-invoke. Failing that, I'd love to have co-maintainers.

Paul.