<snip>

Hello all.
Sorry but as far as I can understand, and as stated in the proposal as
well by other people, the possibility to boot from optical media will
be not dropped.
Nobody is stating that we will prevent Fedora to boot from a DVD.

As far as I can say, if you look here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/31/ReleaseBlocking, a lot of
people should be concerned and alarmed, why not?

An example is that the day of the go/no-go meeting, Fedora will be
released even if the FXCE image doesn't work. Isn't it? And if you look
at that link, even now if the KDE spin doesn't boot from a DVD, Fedora
will be released as well.

So? What does that mean? We don't care about XFCE users? We don't care
about all other spins users? I don't thik so.

It is obvious that even if a spin is not release blocking, there will
be the same hard works in order to fix any issue with these spins
before the release date.
In this case I think that there will be hard works to fix issues if
someone will notice some bug in the optical media boot.
It is also obvious that there should be someone committed to perform
these tests and find bugs well in advance.

Ciao,
A.