On Thu, Jan 2, 2020, 12:15 Artem Tim <ego.corda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No prob. :) But i didn't received any notification so this could be
> upsetting a little bit if package was retired. Community barely fixed crash
> dump recently [1] and Fedora users before often write me on email with
> various questions, so this makes me believe that app is not useless and
> users interesting in it.

(snip)

And as for Recommends in spec file yes, this my bad and this not allowed
> but i believed that soon this will be legal [2].

No, that is definitely not the case. W (the FPC and spot) concluded that
specifying *any* requirements (be it hard or weak dependencies) that can
only be fulfilled outside the fedora repos is a no-go, especially for
patent-encumbered software like ffmpeg. Which is, for example, why the
automatic dependency generator for R needed to be adjusted.

Fabio