On Mon, Jan 06, 2020 at 05:53:53PM -0500, David Muse wrote:
> I keep getting "ssl3_get_record:wrong version number" errors when I try to
> run "fedpkg build", usually during checkout.  Searching the archives, it
> looks like the last time someone reported this, it was during a planned
> outage, but I don't see anything down on the fedora infrastructure status
> page.  Is this error expected at the moment, or am I doing something wrong?

Since I guess no good deed goes unpunished, I am trying to reinstall
some proxy servers and apparently they didn't properly remove from dns.
:(

I think it should be all back to normal now, but if not, it should
definitely be back in a bit once I am done with this provisioning.

Sorry again for instability. ;(

kevin