Hi all,

  I'm trying to create a local repo of an offline collection of systems.
When I try to install, I get:

====
No available modular metadata for modular package 'foo.arch', it cannot
be installed on the system
====

Googling leads me to:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/modularity/hosting-modules/

Which tells me to run:

====
# createrepo_c /path/to/rpms/x86_64/os/
# modifyrepo_c --mdtype=modules modules.yaml /path/to/rpms/x86_64/os/
====

  However, the 'modifyrepo_c' call returns:

====
File "modules.yaml" is not regular file or doesn't exists
====

  I'm wondering how to fix this? The repo is simply a collection of
RPMs, created specifically using the command:

====
/usr/bin/createrepo_c -g /path/to/rpms/x86_64/os/comps.xml
/path/to/rpms/x86_64/os
====

  Any help or guidance is much appreciated. :)

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of